Thursday, March 14, 2013

Welcome to my Blog!

Hi everyone,

   Welcome to my Blog, Julia's Sweet Sylvanians! I am Julia, a Sylvanian Family fan and collector for four years (and counting!) Some of my other interests include violin, dance, polymer clay, and other crafts. I enjoy making decor and food for my critters, as well as clothes.

    In this blog I will post about my Sylvanian Families, my houses and buildings, and stories and blogs about my Critters.

    I look forward to posting about my collection, and I think this will be a great start to something new!


                                  This is Camryn McKeegan, one of my Sylvanians. 
                                      She is pictured here with her comb, as she loves beauty. 



             Thanks, 

                   Julia xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment